I really hate people rushing their children to grow up, but we were forced to turn Olivia's room into a big girl room. She slept sideways in her crib....and continued the habit in her toddler bed when she is obviously way too long to sleep that way! No matter what we did, we couldn't convince her to sleep "normal". So we decided it was best to go ahead and give her a bigger bed. Olivia has been in a full size bed since July, but I haven't really worked on the decor in there much until recently. We have finally almost finished her room. I have a few small things I want to do, but it's complete for the most part so I thought I'd share with you.
Don't get me wrong, I liked her baby room, but if I had it to do over again, I would pick something different. At the time of planning her nursery, I wasn't aware I was going to have such a girly girl. She loves dress up, bracelets, make up....all things girly, so it's only appropriate that she has a girly room.....and I'm so happy with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment