Apparently on their day home, Daddy encouraged Olivia to get in a coffee box with Mickey Mouse.
Olivia and I went to Target Saturday. We scored a wonderful crown in the $1 bin (it's already broken, along with the $1 purse). She said Gracie needed to be a princess.
Do you Pinterest? I'm kind of addicted. At first, I was like "oh, no....I don't want to spend hours on the computer (or my phone)", but it's proven to not be a total waste of time! I have found numerous recipes so far...great dinner ideas....kids' activities....decorating ideas....organizational tips.....I *LOVE* IT.
So....one of the ideas I saw on Pinterest was to make colored ice cubes and put in the bath water. It said that kids love to chase around the cubes until they melt away. Olivia was SOOOOOO excited about it. She asked all day if it was time to take a bath yet.
I would say it wasn't a total fail, but I'm not sure if we will do it again. She liked playing with the ice cubes (for the 2 1/2 minutes that they existed), but she did NOT like taking a bath in green water, so we had to drain it and fill it again to get clean. Ok, so maybe ALL ideas on Pinterest aren't the greatest, but it was fun to try anyway! :)
Taking her medicine like a big girl. She doesn't like this kind at all (it's some honey-syrup for coughing), but she's such a big girl about taking it.
I remember the days of the two of us holding her down, forcing the medicine in her mouth, blowing in her face with her gargling with the medicine, only to spit it back in my face. This big girl stuff is SOOOO much better!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment