Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meet Baby Harper

On Saturday, Olivia and I got to go meet baby Harper! She was 9 days old and PRECIOUS.

She was SO excited about going to see them. She adores Hudson. Everytime I'd say "Want to go see baby Harper?", she'd respond with "and Hudson???". We ran a couple of errands before going to their house. On our last errand, I told her "Ok, now we can go see Hudson" and she got super excited and said "HURRY! HURRY!".

The second we got there, they hopped in Hudson's truck and took off. ***Notice how relaxed they are...this will become relevant later in the post.


Hudson got a BIG boy swing set. His daddy finished putting it together while we were there, so they had fun playing on it. It would make me a nervous wreck, but Hudson's a big tough boy and able to handle it! Olivia's favorite part was the house. She's such a girl!

And here's Harper! She has really pretty skin and the cutest nose!


Olivia and I took this bouncy seat to Harper. When Olivia realized we were leaving our house, she went in and started dragging the seat to the door. She was ready to give that baby her seat! She had talked about it for a week saying "that baby Harper's!".

BIG YAWN

This was after Olivia woke from her nap. She wasn't interested at all at holding Harper at that point. I'm not sure if it was because of the nap or because she was jealous that mommy had been holding that baby all day!


Remember when I told you to take note of how relaxed Olivia and Hudson are in his truck? Well, this is why...

This was Olivia's first time to drive. She can barely reach the pedal and has to scoot to the edge of the seat and lean back to get it, which means they only go for about 2 feet before it stops....which means they get whiplash about every 2 feet.
They both thought it was hilarious that she was driving.




We had a great day with you guys! Hope to see you again very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment