I've raised money for March of Dimes - March for Babies for several years.
I've never once had trouble raising money or reaching my goal.
Maybe it's a sign of the economy, but how many times have you eaten out this week? Or how many times did you go thru the Starbucks drive-thru or buy a new shirt?
I work for corporate America, and our company is involved in numerous charities, but I've always been particularly drawn to March of Dimes, even before I had my own child. The money raised helps support programs that help moms have healthy, full term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies.
I don't like asking for money.
It's not fun.
I'm not in sales nor am I a great salesperson (hence the reason I'm not in sales)!
I even sell Thirty-One with no pressure.
(but feel free to click here and visit the website - spend $31 and get a purse 1/2 off thru end of March)
It's just not my style.
That being said, I'm not too proud to ask for the babies.
They can't ask for themselves.
So......
Are you willing to donate to this wonderful cause?
$2? $5? $10? $25? $1,000? (Ha).
Honestly, every bit helps.
JUST CLICK ON THE BADGE AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY PAGE WHERE YOU CAN SECURELY DONATE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Oh, and I'll be walking in Fort Worth on April 16, along with my husband and daughter. Join us!

No comments:
Post a Comment