Monday, March 14, 2011

Has Spring Sprung???

On Sunday, I decided to go get a few plants for our yard. We have an empty flowerbed around a tree, and we also have a large pot on the porch that hasn't had anything in it.
I'm SURE we'll have another freeze, and I'll lose what we planted, but Olivia and I had a good time anyway! She was such a little helper!

She has on her ballerina pajama pants. She loves them.

Saying "Cheese!". I really wish she had not been taught that....it always ends up in a very unnatural smile!

She was telling me there was a bird on the roof. She said "Bird on mommy's house!" She has recently began referring to our house as "Mommy's house". No clue where that came from, but we'll turn into the neighborhood and she starts asking "Where's mommy's house?" and then "There it is!" when we get here. Again, no clue why it's only my house! HA.











No comments:

Post a Comment