Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quick Trip to Dripping Springs

We've been planning on going to Jason's grandparents for a few weeks. We finally had a free Saturday and decided to go down to Dripping Springs for the day. Unfortunately, Olivia developed an ear infection Friday night (or at least, that's when I noticed the drainage out of her ear). Needless to say, she wasn't feeling good at all. We decided to go ahead and go on Saturday, as we weren't sure the next time we'd be able to go. By the time we got to their house (3 1/2-4 hour trip), Olivia really wasn't feeling very good and her fever had returned. Since I spent most of the time taking care of her and rocking her, I didn't take ANY pictures other than these that I took on my phone as we were saying our good-byes.



Bye-bye Me Mommy!


Bye-bye Big Daddy!


Unfortunately, Olivia's tummy got upset and she threw up in the car when we were about 5 minutes from home! Poor poor baby (and kind of poor mommy & daddy for having to clean it up!....particularly poor mommy's car who smells really bad)!!! Luckily Olivia hasn't been sick to her tummy at all today, so now it appears now we're only dealing with the ear infection. Since she has had so many, we had antibiotic ear drops on hand, so we've just been using those. Hopefully we can avoid the doctor this time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment