On Wednesday, a group of friends and I took 5 super cute kids (all under the age of 3) to to the Fort Worth Zoo. We had a really good time and hopefully we can go again soon!
My little Olivia
Hudson (mom: Nicole)

Wyatt (mom: Deborah)

Maggie (mom: Clancy)

Turner (mom: Clancy)


Olivia and Hudson watching the monkeys


They have a couple of beautiful white tigers.

Wyatt & Olivia

I love the series of pictures coming up. I believe these two may be the two cutest girls out there!

LOVE Maggie looking at Liv and Liv is just laughing at something. I sure hope they grow up to be great friends!

They were looking at the birds going crazy. It looks like Maggie may have been patting Olivia on the back. Awe!


10 month old, two 20 month olds & a nearly 3 year old....not sure why we thought it would even be possible to get a pic! This was the best I got! Good job Turner for smiling!!!

Sweaty Mommy and Olivia (it was in the 70's, but it gets hot chasing around those babies!)
No comments:
Post a Comment