Olivia and I went to see Nicole & Hudson's new house on Sunday. Don't expect any pictures of the house...I realized when downloading that I only took pictures of the kids! We went to lunch at Gloria's, one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants out where they live. It's in the Harbor District, an area of Rockwall that's right on the lake and really pretty. We've been several times, but this was the first time the kids were big enough to really run around and play. As you can see, they had a really good time!


Look mama - a boat!

On the run...

Olivia loved the fountain and cried when we left. She turned and said "bye-bye wa-wa".

Nicole gave her money to throw in the fountain, which she loved throwing.

Getting more money...

Back at the house, Hudson drove Olivia around in his truck. They were so funny. Olivia was so laid back and just enjoyed the ride.

Nicole showed her that there was a radio. Well, my music baby LOVED turning it on...and Hudson loved turning it off! Hudson is hilarious driving his truck. He hangs his arm out the side. He also fist bumps! I've tried to teach Olivia before, but she just high fives instead.


We enjoyed our time with you this weekend! See you soon Hudson!
No comments:
Post a Comment