I felt the need to post this link for you to read from Kelly's Korner. I, too, am often saddened at the thought of friends and family who do not know the Lord. It breaks my heart when I find out a non-believer passes away, which happens WAY too often. You just never know when it's going to be too late. A lot of people think it's "not cool" to live as a Christian. I've come to realize that you really can't afford NOT to...and that it certaintly won't be "cool" to live eternity with Satan! Who cares what other people think, and I really hope that people look at me and see something different...something they are missing. Since Olivia was born, I've recommitted myself to the Lord, and I cannot tell you how much happier I've been the past year. When things get tough, I just have to remind myself that He is by my side and never lets go.
Please read Kelly's post below --- I'm not sure who all reads my blog, but I just really felt the need to repost it.
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2010/06/jesus.html
No comments:
Post a Comment