I must share our very exciting news....Olivia went to the nursery today and DIDN'T cry! I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it felt to walk away and not hear her screaming! It had gotten to the point where they would literally have to pry her off of me...her little fingers and legs would be so tightly wrapped around me. She would start crying as soon as we'd walk down the hallway of the nursery. And I'm talking crying to the point where there's no longer any noise coming out...just hysterical. Well, NOT TODAY! She didn't look thrilled, but she didn't cry! She pointed to the little table & chairs, made her "is it ok?" noise (which I really wish I could portray thru writing), I told her "yes, you can go sit there"...and off she went! My baby girl is growing up!
Oh Tessa -- a little sugar never hurt us! Let her come stay with Aunt Clancy for a day or too.
ReplyDelete