Olivia, tomorrow is your 17-month birthday! WOW! You are such a big girl and becoming quite independent! Life around your household has been a little crazy lately, as mommy and daddy are trying to get our house ready to sell. I think you are wondering why I've packed up half of your toys, but mommy is trying to de-clutter the house. I think you'll survive!
You are very expressive and seem to have an opinion about everything.You are beginning to try and repeat words all the time and I LOVE it! I can't wait until we can really communicate, although you and I are on the same wavelength a lot of the time! It's amazing how much moms can "translate"!
You weigh approximately 23 pounds and wear 12-18 month cothes. You are about to move to the 18-24 month class at school because they said you've outgrown your current room. This move is going to make mommy sad. I want you to stay my little baby forever!!!! At the same time, I'm glad you are going to get to move up to the next class, as I know you really enjoy playing with those older kids!
You still go to bed in the 7 o'clock hour...sometimes it's 7:00, sometimes 7:30. You sleep until around 7:00 am, but you will lay in your bed for a LONG time and play. Sometimes we will just leave you for 30 minutes or even more...you seem totally content and seem to be enjoying your time alone!
I love you more and more with each passing day (I wish I could say the same for Gracie and Bentley)! Those two are beginning to get slightly annoyed with you sitting on them!
Happy 17-month old birthday baby girl!!! Mommy & Daddy love you BUNCHES!
No comments:
Post a Comment