Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

Ready for picture OVERLOAD???!!!
I caught Olivia and Daddy first thing this morning looking for her pacifier under her bed. Too cute! Love that little toosh!


Then, we went into the living room and found that the Easter bunny came during the night and brought Olivia this basket of goodies!

Here's O seeing her basket for the first time (this girl doesn't miss a thing)!


This was the only real treat the Easter bunny left her....a big cookie. I think Daddy has already claimed it though! The bunny also left Sugar-Free Peeps.....I was very excited about finding these, but Olivia hasn't tried them yet! She also got a book, a small purse, a new ducky, Little People, etc. (just a bunch of junk!)


Hmmm.....anything else in here?


Here we are on our way to Church.



After Church, we went to Gram E's house for lunch and our adult Easter egg hunt


Gram E had a basket full of toys for Olivia.












She LOVES the little plastic eggs. We fill them with puffs, yogurt melts, cherrios, etc. She loves to "find" them and then eat the prizes!

Searching for my eggs....I had a really hard time this year finding all of mine!


Emily searching for her eggs


Jason searching.....he actually found his first and won the prize egg.


Deanna and Olivia "ooooohhh"


Bubbles Everywhere!


Deanna, Olivia, Emily & Elizabeth


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment: