Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Daddy's 93rd Birthday

We went to Austin this weekend for Jason's grandfather's 93rd birthday!


Here's some of the group waiting at the restaurant for our table.

Olivia thought this gate was just too fun


Livi and Bentley, both ready to run away







Livi and Gracie


Olivia with her grandparents



This was the "small" group picture. There are others with about 15 people. Can't wait to see those, as I'd be SOOOOO impressed if they turned out! It's just about near impossible to get group pictures with everyone looking at the camera and smiling!

Olivia walking with her Daddy



Look who's finally decided to take on walking full time! She is still pretty cautious about it, so hopefully we won't have too many bumps and bruises! So far so good!


Hope everyone has a good week! We have a busy one ahead of us...along with a busy weekend coming up!
My Thirty-One business is doing really well and really taking off! It seems like I have a party almost every weekend. I'm already having to book into June, and I'm not far from starting July bookings! I honestly thought I'd do 3-4 parties and quit...it's not looking like that's going to happen, which is pretty exciting! I'm looking forward to what the future may hold for me there, and I love that it's a faith-based business! Wish me continued success & luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment