Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bluebonnets (finally)

First of all, it's amazing how much more vibrant the bluebonnets are this year than last! I didn't realize it until I looked at the pictures we took last year. Isn't amazing how much babies change over the course of just 1 year?!


Here's a pic in bluebonnets 2009
(love those little feet!)

...and in 2010! She was SO funny when we put her in the bumbo for her pic. I thought it'd be cute to have "matching" pics from last year. She thought it was pretty amusing! Her eyebrows are about the same last year as they were this year....somewhat disapproving I think!










Wrapping herself up in her blanket. She refused to stand up by the bluebonnets, so luckily I remembered to bring a blanket for her to sit on.



Playing "Where's Livi?"


We do NOT have many bluebonnets around here....nothing like all of the pictures I've been seeing from friends in East Texas....so I was SOOOO excited to find this patch close to our house. Most patches out here are very small. I drive 40 miles East to work every day and I see TONS of them....gorgeous ones. While I love the town where we live, I guess we are just too close to being West Texas to have lucious fields of our state flower!



*Note - I wanted to take pictures after church today because Olivia had on a really pretty blue dress that would have looked great in the bluebonnets, but we didn't find this patch until the afternoon, which was well after her church clothes were off! I had taken her church dress with us, but Jason wouldn't let me do a clothes change. He was ready to come back home. Oh well!!! We think she looks cute no mater what she's wearing!

1 comment: