Friday, March 12, 2010

Personalized Easter "Baskets" (and useful too!)

I promise not to bombard you with advertising all the time, but I'm trying to get my business off to a good start, so I'm going to utilize whoever may read my blog!!

I need 10-15 people to order a large embroidered lunch tote (or any other bag that could double as an Easter basket)! Not only can you use them to keep your items cool (or warm), they will also be super cute stuffed and used as Easter baskets!!! Large totes are only $14.00! Be sure and submit your order by Wednesday, March 17 to ensure delivery by Easter Sunday! (see online catalog, pages 12-13 LINK TO CATALOG PAGE: http://thirtyone.dirxion.com/springsummer10/WebProject.asp#).

The thermal totes are perfect for pre-schoolers, school-agers, teacher gifts, summer sporting events, zoo trips, pool trips, road trips and more! Also makes a great baby gift (I love chocolate brown with baby's name in powder pink or blue) filled with feeding supplies! Once you try this thermal-lined tote, you'll love it!

IMPORTANT: When you place your order, be sure and go to "My Events" under my picture, then click on "Shop Now" next to Easter!

If you need any help placing your order, please contact me! I'll be happy to place it for you!

www.mythirtyone.com/tdominy

This month's special: Purchase the Shoulder Bag for HALF PRICE when you purchase $31.00!

DON'T FORGET MOTHER'S DAY COMING UP SOON TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment