Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bags, Gifts & More!

I recently decided to start my own Thirty-One business. These are items I really believe in, so I figured I shouldn't have any trouble trying to sell them too! I've ordered items in the past, and I LOVE them! In addition to the super cute items, most of which can be personalized, the price tags are really reasonable as well!

Thirty-One is a faith-based company devoted to supporting and encouraging women. The company was founded in 2003 and based upon Proverbs 31.

Here's a peek at some of the items we sell. I should have all my start-up kit items in next week, and I'll share those when I get them!

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are ready to book your own party!

You can browse/shop my website www.mythirtyone.com/tdominy



Skirt Purse: You buy the black or brown purse, which comes with one skirt (outside). Then you can purchase additional skirts for only $15.00. It's like getting a whole new purse for only $15!
Love these bags.

We also have Stationary!


There is a teen line, as well as a mom & baby line.



Lots of storage solutions



Diaper bags






No comments:

Post a Comment