Olivia drinking a morning bottle and watching a movie
Trying to figure out her puzzles.
Olivia and I made a QUICK trip to my mom's house this weekend. We were there less than 24 hours, but we enjoyed the little time we had together. Olivia found the doggie door (which I hope we have one soon) and she would put her shoes and toys thru it. There were a few times she was pretty close to putting herself thru it too!
She also enjoyed playing in the dogs' crate at Nana's house. She'd climb in and close the door, then open, then close, then open, then climb back out, then back in.....well, you get the point! This was apparently great fun.
Nana had some baby doll accessories at her house that Olivia really liked playing with, so I bought her some at Target. She's played with them constantly the last couple of days.
"Drinking" the baby doll's bottle. Silly girl.
Olivia is learning new things daily. She continues to entertain, and started doing her "mean face" again this weekend (in response to Mom telling her "NO")! In the past week, she has learned to say ball, bubble, bye (instead of just waving), bottle (baba). I guess she finally figured out the "B" sound!
Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment