These pictures are probably out of order, but I didn't feel like uploading them again! We didn't do much for Valentine's Day. We woke up, went to church, ate a late breakfast at Gram E's, came home and napped, grocery shopped, ate dinner, and now watching tv and writing a blog!
Since daycare was closed on Friday due to the weather, they are having their Valentine's Day parties on Monday. These are the Valentines that I made for Olivia's friends in her class (a little book, some goldfish and a snack bar).
These are the cookies I made for the daycare staff. They aren't iced the prettiest, but hopefully they taste good!

Olivia has a new funny smile. She's so silly.

(If you look closely or click the picture to enlarge, you can see all the new teeth Olivia has gotten! She cut 5 at once...4 on top and 1 on the bottom. She decided to play "catch up"!

Opening her V-Day gift from us
No comments:
Post a Comment