Monday, February 1, 2010

Lately

Well, we've not had a whole lot going on since the birthday party. I almost don't know what to do with myself without any special projects to work on! I'll be putting some of Olivia's thinks in a consignment sale in a couple of weeks, so the preparation for that should keep me busy, as if the 1 year old doesn't do that! Ha!

Please pray for my mom & stepdad, who suffered his 2nd heart attack last week. He's doing much better and has been released from the hospital, but prayers are still much appreciated and needed!

I have a few random pictures that I thought I'd share with you. Hope you all have a great week!


I think Olivia thinks she's a dog. She often sits in between the two dogs and stares out the window. I wonder if she's wanting to chase the squirrels too?!

Watching the puppies play outside. She calls them both "Gracie". I'm trying to get her to learn the difference between Gracie and Bentley, but that may be asking too much of a 1 year old! I'm not even sure she knows they are "dogs". I think she thinks they are "Gracies"!

And there's Gracie


Jason takes Olivia to daycare, and I pick her up....so we've always shared the carseat and just each have a base in our car. Well, that carseat is just getting WAY too heavy for me to carry, so we installed her big girl seat in Jason's truck. She's just barely over the weight limit to be allowed to ride face forward, but she IS over, and she is only in his truck for about 3 minutes/day, so I'm really not worried about her safety. We're going to keep her facing backwards in my car probably for a few more months since she rides in it 95% of the time.

This was her "trying it out" after Jason installed it. I don't think she knew what to think about this new seat!


I'm REALLY going to have to watch this little girl at bathtime. She has started putting her face in the water. I think she's going to be a little fish...maybe a swimmer like all of her 2nd cousins! She loves being in the bath...she leans back to let me wash her hair and almost floats she is so relaxed. And now she is apparently comfortable enough to dip her face in....there's definitely no turning your back on this one while she's in the tub!



We went to a birthday party this weekend for our friends Averie (6) and Wyatt (1). It was at a jump house place called "Going Apes". It was all decorated in jungle theme and was really cute. They had a little section for kids under 3, so Olivia got to play a little bit.



Birthday boy eating his cake...I'm pretty sure he liked it!




The only picture I got of the birthday girl before my camera died.











No comments:

Post a Comment