Sunday, February 7, 2010

Toys, Toys and More Toys

So nothing real profound to say today....but...

How can one sweet, little, innocent, precious angel make such a big mess in such a small amount of time? I don't know how many times a day a mommy can pick up toys to only have a little one go right behind her and pull them all right back out. It's a never ending cycle. You more experienced moms out there already know this! Man, I can't imagine what it will be like when she's walking! Today I am very thankful that she cannot reach the baskets in the top of her shelves that house even more toys and books!






2 comments:

  1. Funny I am trying to decide what to get Riley for her first birthday and what to tell my family since they keep asking and I found myself "shopping" in your pictures so I was glad things were so spread out:) Do you have any suggestions on what your daughter likes the best? I know we got many of the same toys for christmas so I was wondering what all she got for her birthday! Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car was a Christmas gift from her grandparents, they got it at a boutique but I think the catalog Back to Basic Toys carries it ( but it is pretty expensive). We already have the teapot and she loves it but I think that we will get her a little laptop for her birthday! Thanks for the suggestions

    ReplyDelete