Monday, November 16, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing

This past week and weekend were pretty uneventful, which isn't too abnormal for us! Olivia has continued to amaze me by growing way too fast! This past week she started saying "uh oh!" when she drops something. She typically just gets the first part out, but she tries to say the "oh" part.

We also found a new game that Olivia likes to play this week. She likes to sit on the floor and "roll" toys back and forth. I say "roll" because she chunks them at me, and then I roll gently back to her, then she chunks them back at me, and so on. She finds this game to be really amusing though! She seems to understand the concept...she just hasn't quite gotten the gentle roll down!

Being silly and eating some cheese.


I was doing something in her room and found her in her closet playing with a big girl toy. I had put it away thinking it would still be a while before she got to play with it. Well, apparently she's already a big girl because she plays with it just fine!




Here's her signature mohawk! Her hair is really growing!








1 comment:

  1. I love that first pic of her eating cheese. She is just a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete