Well, if you know me, then you know I LOVE Christmas time and Christmas decorations. Of course, I had to have a tree in Olivia's room, and everyone seems to be giving her things as well, so I thought I'd show them to you!
Here's a little glass nativity scene.
Olivia's little 4-foot Christmas tree. I just love it!
I'm not sure why I thought of this, but I decided to do Olivia's Christmas tree in old, vintage ornaments in the same colors as her room. So, mom and I have been gathering ever since. We have a lot of solid turquoise and solid pink, but there are also quite a few with patterns and stripes. I can't wait to find new ones to add every year (which may be slightly difficult just because I typically don't have a great love for the antique stores)!

Here's a little manger scene that mom brought to Olivia this weekend. It's so tiny!
This is a Noah's Ark that my sister sent to Olivia. The animals are all dressed up for Christmas, and they are putting onaments on a tree. Isn't it cute?!
I put both the nativity set and the Noah's Ark on the same dresser....one is teeny tiny and the other is pretty large....but I think they're both really cute!
thats my moms favorite too she goes into it way too much she has it up before thanks giving, ally
ReplyDelete