Here she is in her hospital gown playing before the surgery.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
The Perfect Little Patient
Olivia got tubes in her ears on Friday. I was pretty nervous about it, although I was trying so hard to not be! I knew God would take care of her, but as a mom, I still couldn't help but worry about them putting my baby under anesthesia. It was pretty upsetting when they came and took her from me, but the entire procedure took about 3-4 minutes. I had not even sat down in the waiting room yet when the doctor came out to tell us they were finished! SUPER QUICK! Several people (medical personnel and friends) had told me to be prepared for Olivia to wake up very disoriented and unconsolable. Well, she was PERFECT....barely a tear was shed and she was about 100% by the time we left the hospital. She was such a good girl all morning. I was so proud of her!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment