Monday, November 30, 2009

Olivia Kate's Dedication Weekend

We had Olivia's dedication this weekend at church. Mom and Walter were able to come in for it, so all of her grandparents were there to witness it, which made it extra special. Nicole and Hudson came too, but we failed to get one single picture of them together! I didn't even take my camera to church or lunch, so I failed to get any pictures of Elizabeth and Mike too! We took a few before church at the house, and then Nicole took some during the service....thanks Nicole!!!


Olivia, Nana and Papaw - I just realized that I don't really know how to spell Papaw!





Olivia liked the Bible they gave her. The preacher said it was "a good sign"!



Elizabeth (Gram E) gave Olivia this pendant. Chip (Jason's dad) had given it to her, and now she is passing it on to Olivia. It's really sweet, and I can't wait until she is big enough to get to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment