Monday, July 13, 2009

The Weekend Wrap-Up (in pictures)

We had a long 3-day weekend. How come they are NEVER long enough???


First time I managed to get a pic of her "sitting up". She was in the process of falling I think, but at least she knew to catch herself with her hands.

Ally and Olivia. Ally was here for less than 24 hours before she had to catch her flight back home, but we enjoyed the short visit anyway!


Ally and Mom blowing out Mom's candles
Happy Birthday (I'll spare putting your age on here!)

This is the reason we have trouble sitting up! She gets SOOO excited and her legs never stop kicking. Kind of hard to balance with your legs kicking like crazy!

Look! I'm doing it!

Check out Little Miss Rollie-Pollie!
She has really grown a lot recently.

She was focusing on Michael, her step-cousin? We'll just call him her cousin!
Oh, and Jason wanted to know what happened to the rest of her shirt...HA!

LOVED hanging out with Michael


with Auntie Em

Happy Birthday to both Mom and Elizabeth!


watching a little Sunday TV
(Praise Baby DVD - I'm telling you...GET ONE!...amazing at getting their attention!)

Getting ready for bed so we can start the week again!
Aren't these PJ's so sweet?!



2 comments:

  1. is your mom good at guitar hero? looks like yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my baby is not the only TV addict...she can't get enough of her morning daytime talk shows. It just cracks me up. The second I put in a Baby Einstein DVD and she hears that music box tune, she stops whatever she is doing and is glued for the next 20 minutes. Olivia is absolutely a doll!

    ReplyDelete