Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

We've had a fairly low-key 3 day weekend thus far. We went to a friend's house Friday night for an early celebration of the 4th. Today we hung out around the house, ran a few errands, and had some great Mexican food. No fireworks, no hot dogs, no hamburgers, no watermelon, no sunburns.....just the three of us spending some time together. We are planning on church in the morning and lunch with Mitch and Ashley. Hopefully we'll then get a Sunday afternoon nap! Hey, a girl can dream, can't she??

HAPPY 4th of JULY!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

This is something she's started this weekend...she makes a "kissing" sound. I love watching her mouth when she does it....she seems so proud after she makes the noise, like she realizes she has done something new. I think she's a genious and already "blowing kisses"! :)

I'm still lovin' this baby's profile....I should have someone do a drawing of her profile for me.

She's just loving her exersaucer more and more every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment