I have a friend at work that had a baby about 3 weeks after I had Olivia. We've been trying to get together forever, but it seems like one of us has something planned every weekend. We finally got together yesterday for the babies to play. They talked and smiled a lot at each other and seemed to enjoy each other's company!
I couldn't get them to both look at me. Olivia was looking at Deborah and Wyatt at me.
Wyatt sitting up. Olivia refuses to lean over so she can rest on her arms like he does. She wants to just go to a straight sit, which is not working out as well as she'd like! I try to force her to put her hands down, but she doesn't cooperate, so I figure best to just let her do it her way!

The babies with Averie, Deborah's 5 year old. She's a mess! What a talker!

Wyatt enjoyed playing with the toys. Olivia is a BIG fan of toys.

the foam blocks are a great idea cause of the floors!
ReplyDelete