Olivia LOVES to eat........milk and oatmeal, that is. The introduction of other foods hasn't been so successful thus far. We started on green beans....five nights of gagging and then refusing the oatmeal because she wouldn't trust me anymore! So we moved on to sweet potatoes.....three nights of gagging, then two nights of "tolerating" them. Tonight we started carrots....and LOVE AT FIRST BITE!!! I fully expected to have to go thru 4-5 nights of gagging like we've done with everything else (even the cereal until she just finally gave in). She took her first bite of carrots, looked at me funny, then smiled and opened her mouth for more! I'm so glad I've found at least one vegetable she'll eat! I was starting to get discouraged. Green peas still to come...YUCK!
Here are a couple of pics of one night eating sweet potatoes.
"Thanks, but no thanks...I'll just eat my fingers".
"Gosh Mom...enough already"

"That's it...I've had ENOUGH!"

Your daughter is adorable! We have an Olivia too and she's only a few weeks younger than yours :)
ReplyDelete