Sunday, July 19, 2009

Olivia's Half Birthday!

Olivia will be six months old tomorrow! I just cannot believe it! She has grown and changed so much in the past six months. Time goes by way too fast and I wish I knew how to stop it for just a minute!

She's becoming a bit of a momma's baby, and as long as it doesn't get too bad, I don't mind a bit! Ha! She is started to become a bit cautious of strangers, and has really started to reach for me when other people are holding her. I just hope she doesn't become too attached, but she shouldn't since she's in daycare and is apparently just happy as a lark there (which I'm so glad)!

We went today to have her first "professional" pictures. It's a bit overwhelming, as they took over 100 shots, and you don't have much time to go thru and pic the ones you want. I was disappointed with both the quality of the pictures and of the lack of creativity of the photographers. I guess the saying is true...you get what you pay for. It's not that the pictures were terrible or anything...I just feel like I could have taken these myself. Hopefully we'll be able to have a photographer with a more creative eye for her 1 year pictures!

Not the best angle....her arms look VERY long!

Pictures were very overexposed - Jason had blue in his shirt and Olivia's name is actually monogrammed on this dress in pink. Like I said, disappointed in both quality and creativity! Some did turn out cute though.










2 comments:

  1. maybe its the white background or the black around your blog page? they may look better when you get them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have them. You get them the same day.

    ReplyDelete