Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo!

Olivia and I went to the zoo today with our friends Clancy and Maggie. Maggie is about 18 months old and loves babies. She's such a cutie. I can't wait until they are a bit older and can really play with each other. Here's our day in pictures...WARNING: there are a lot of pictures!

























Olivia decided it was nap time.
Too bad she hasn't been partaking in this practice at night this week!














This was while we were in line for the train. We're going to be in trouble with this one! There was a little boy in line next to us and Olivia made eyes and smiled at him for the longest time.



Maggie looking for the train....precious!


Maggie really wanted Olivia out of that stroller.

I believe Maggie was telling us "OUT"




I believe I had sweated off all of my makeup! Oh well!!

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL PICTURES !!! Yes it is so amazing how fast they grow and change!

    ReplyDelete