Saturday, June 27, 2009

Third time a charm? NOPE!

We've decided to start Olivia on cereal again, and we're going to stick with it this time since she is getting pretty close to 6 months. Whether she wants to or not, she needs to learn how to eat solids. We've "eaten" cereal for three nights now, and she MIGHT have actually eaten 3-4 spoonfuls. She has A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E about it! Between her father and I, I have NO idea where she gets it! The first night she refused to open her mouth. She kept her lips extremely tight. There was no way I could force the spoon in there. She has gotten slightly better, but this may take a while for her to fully give in! I can't wait for the day that she decides food is fun!

First time in high chair -she was very proud!

Seriously? You want me to swallow that mess?


Could she look any more put out???

Gagging - LOVES to do this

Thinking about it...


Nope - she just was not going to give in....and this was the 3rd night!



Oh well...there is always tomorrow!
If at first (or 2nd or 3rd) you don't succeed, try, try again!


No comments:

Post a Comment