KEEP YOUR ARMS AND FEET IN THE RIDE AT ALL TIMES!!!
Here's the first new swing I bought. It was also a travel swing, but it had shoulder harnesses, so I felt it would be safer. Um, no...this swing was crazy! She was sitting almost upright and when it was swinging, I swear she was going to fall out! She's even hanging on for dear life in his picture! HA! This one went back to the store!
And here's the one we decided to keep. It's not a travel swing, which I'm going to miss, but it is good for up to 30 pounds, has a reclining or upright position and plays music! BUT I don't think it could possibly be much uglier! At least the old one was was small and ugly! This thing takes up half the living room and is ugly! When I first found out I was pregnant and started buying stuff for the house, I was very concerned that it was all somewhat neutral so it would coordinate with my house. I realize now how truly unrealistic I was being.
I think she likes her new big girl swing....
this is the swing we have, he is starting to like it more.... the tray and harness keeps the wiggle worm secure! of course ours is green and brown!
ReplyDeletesee where u can buy things to attach to the tray?
ReplyDelete