FINALLY!!! My sister and her girls came to Texas, and Olivia got to meet her Aunt and her cousins. They live Wisconsin and it had been a little over a year since I had seen my nieces. That's just way too long! I saw my sister briefly in December when she flew in and surprised me for my baby shower, but since she refuses to fly again, I suppose we'll only see them once a year from now on unless we are able to go visit them there! Hopefully we'll be able to do that before next summer!
We all drove to the Houston area this weekend to visit with my aunt and her family. They just built a new house, which I loved! Congrats on your new home Stacy & Bob....we're jealous!
We all drove to the Houston area this weekend to visit with my aunt and her family. They just built a new house, which I loved! Congrats on your new home Stacy & Bob....we're jealous!
Enjoying the ride...or not...who knows!
I can not believe how grown up Ally is!
ReplyDelete