Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Sleepover

Olivia and her BFF Kayla have been begging to have a sleepover.  It cracks me up that they even know what a sleepover is at four years old!  I'm not comfortable yet sending Olivia anywhere but Kayla's mom was cool with her coming to stay with us.  Yay!

The girls were SO EXCITED about it.

They immediately got to playing....I didn't monitor much and just let them play.  I had so much fun just listening to their conversations!  They are hilarious.


Of course, playtime wouldn't be complete without dress-up!



And boy...did they dress up!  



They were just in heaven spending that much time together.



LOVE


They danced...


They had a mini-pillow fight



They played in the playhouse.


We taught Kayla how to play a couple of games.


They ate popcorn


And they slept in "Nana's bed" and only woke up once.


All in all, I'd say we had a VERY successful first sleepover experience and would be happy to have Miss Kayla come again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment