Saturday, July 6, 2013

Big Kids & Field Trips

The Pre-K class gets to go on field trips --- cause they're the big kids on campus now!  Ugh - that pains me!  

The first field trip was "splash putt putt" followed by picnic lunch and some time in the arcade.  I just love all (well, most...haha) of the kids in her class.  It's going to be so sad next year (2014) when they all go to different schools!





As the "official" classroom photographer, I made the kids gather for a pic....thought they did pretty good! 


The second field trip was to a "fancy" McDonald's for play time and breakfast.

They had a "Big" piano.


A HUGE climbing thing with all kinds of cool toys inside of it (yes, I had to climb inside to get pics of the kids).


Giant french fry slide....that also played music.



Next up -- bowling, splash pad, chick-fil-a.....and not really sure what else!

It's going to be a fun-filled summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment