L-O-V-I-N-G this weather!
This weekend I finally got in the mood for Fall (pretty sure highs in the 50's will do that).
So we attempted a Pinterest idea.....it was pretty much a FAIL....the stickers for our polka dot pumpkin weren't sticking enough I guess....oh well :)
Before we could do the painting, we went to the nursery to pick out some pumpkins.
We are hoping to make it to the pumpkin patch with some friends soon!
We also picked out some flowers for the yard and went home and planted them.
Olivia is such a helper!
Olivia brought this home from school. My favorite drawing EVER.
So I asked her if she'd draw me another picture of herself....and I got this! Love it.
Other than art, planting flowers, picking out pumpkins, going to church, we didn't do too much.
Oh, well, except our weekly trip to eat frozen yogurt of course!

No comments:
Post a Comment