Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Busy Saturday

We were busy little bees this past Saturday. We started with going to our town's annual Heritage Fest.  We have gone for the past 3 years, although I'm not really sure why.  It's kind of lame. LOL.  There are a lot of craft booths and a stage where people are dressed up from the "olden" days and dance.   We didn't stay too long, but we did manage to pack in a few activities.

Olivia and I rode the train.


Then she dunked a police officer.


She got her first face painting.  I've never let her due to her sensitive skin, and sure enough, when we got home and washed it off, she had broken out. Glad it was a small one and not her full face!


Saturday afternoon (while Olivia and Daddy napped), I went and painted with some friends. We had such a good time!  We all bought Groupons a while back and still have 1 more to do before January. I can't wait to go again!  Several of us were really worried about "messing up" and probably a little on the OCD side....but in the end, they all turned out good!


After I got home, we took Olivia to a little pumpkin patch and she picked a couple more pumpkins to bring home (as if we didn't already have PLENTY).





Over time, her pumpkins got heavier and heavier. :)


They had a bouncy house/slide that she insisted I go on with her.  Last weekend we went to a birthday party at a Pump It Up (bounce house place).  She was SO cautious and didn't want to do any of it, so I was shocked she wanted to do this one.


I basically had to pull her to start sliding.  Once she got up there, she wasn't quite as interested in doing it!

I think this weekend should be fairly low-key....guess we will just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment