Well, I'm not sure I took a single picture this weekend.
I'm really not keeping up with my paparazzi mom status. I might get fired.
I'm really not keeping up with my paparazzi mom status. I might get fired.
On Saturday, we laid low. We went to Gram E's and went swimming for an hour or so. Olivia swam like such a big girl....insisting we let go of her so she could do it herself. She did so good!
On Sunday, we went to a friend's 3 year old birthday party. Again, no pics. They had a big blow-up bouncy water slide thing...Olivia was really hesistant at first, but she ended up loving it. Maybe we'll try out a waterpark again this summer after all!
We did have an exterminator come Friday. After last week's false rat scare, I just wanted to make sure we didn't have any unwelcome guests amongst us. I'm VERY HAPPY to report that the exterminator was quite confident that there were no signs of any rodents living in our home or garage. (I knew our home was free...was NOT so confident in the garage). I walk in the garage with much more peace now!
I'll leave you today with a pic from last weekend of our lovely daughter in our "lovely", yet rodent-free garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment