So....what to do, what to do?! Thursday Jason and I decided we'd take her to Chuck E Cheese. We've never been with Olivia. I think the last time we went was when my 13 year-old niece Ally was about 7 or 8. So, it's been a while. We went early...about 11:15-11:30. There were only about 5 cars in the parking lot. It was really nice! We left around 1:00 and towards the end it started getting busier, as there was a 5-year old birthday going on, but it still wasn't super busy.
We had a good time. Olivia wasn't overly-excited about it. She liked putting "money" into the machines more than anything. The "rides" were a little scary to her. She's so cautious. And I'm ok with that!
Here's a few pics. I only had my cell, but had to document our first Chuck E Cheese experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment