Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend Review

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend, but Olivia did get to see her first movie in a movie theatre. Gram E and I took her to see "Winnie the Pooh" at the movie tavern. She did great! The Lion King 3D comes out in September and I can't wait to take her to it. When the previews came on for it, she got super excited, so I can't wait to share it with her!



After the movie, we went home and napped, then went to Sprouts for some shopping. I told ya....not a lot going on this weekend!


We went to church Sunday morning, then my friend Hannah and her family came for a visit.



Olivia was still napping when Hannah, Bradley, Emory & Cason arrived. It took her a little while to warm up, but she and Emory played really well together the rest of the afternoon. I think I only heard "Mine!" a couple of times. I was impressed with how much she was actually willing to share with her new friend (we had not seen them since the girls were 1 year old).


At this point, we were just trying to get the girls to sit and smile. I called one of them a monkey, so they started saying "I not a monkey! You monkey!" and just though it was HILARIOUS!



Olivia wanted to hold baby Cason. She would hold him for about 30 seconds, then say "I done!" and just about shove him off the chair. Glad I was close to catch him!








Thanks for coming to visit us! I hope it won't be another 1 1/2 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment