Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve 2010 began with quite a bit of cooking....everything always takes twice as long as I think it's going to take in my head! My mom and stepdad arrived early afternon. We opened presents, went to Christmas Eve service at our church, went out for dinner (after searching for an open restaurant), drove around and looked at lights, then came home and had an early mini birthday celebration for my stepdad. We crammed a lot into the one evening!

I believe this was technically Christmas Eve Eve, but I wanted to share as she was SO happy!

Another candid moment (although it was on Christmas Eve). This is proof that O's babies need diapers of their own! She had gotten one of her diapers for each of her babies. I'm tired of having to diaper 4-5 baby dolls in size 5 diapers! (Santa purchased a pack of newborn diapers for the babies...and she has loved them).

Opening presents with Nana and Papaw.
Wonder what's in the big one???
The baby bed has bedding to match Olivia's room. So cute! Thanks Nana! We love it!
My mom makes Scrabble oranaments. I think the way it works is you pick your own letters and she charges by the word. They've been really popular where she lives. She made Olivia one for her tree (although here's Olivia hanging it on the big tree).


One of the gifts from my sister....The Bee Bop Band....THANKS A MILLION for this super quiet toy!!! HA! It actually is really cute. She knew immediately what to do with those drum sticks. It also came with some other band pieces that are stored inside of the drum when not being used. Pretty cute!


Nana, it's time to open the big one please!


Nana got Olivia a little starter kitchen, and she loves it.


Hard at work.


Unfortunately, I never got any pics of us dressed for church or Olivia in her Christmas dress, but she's worn it several times before....she even wore it to church last week AND on Christmas Eve....**GASP**! Ha!
We ended the evening with a birthday party for Walter, who's birthday is actually on Christmas Day. I figured it would be best to celebrate the day before since our house was going to be really full on his actual birthday. Happy Birthday Walter/Papaw!




No comments:

Post a Comment