Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day Continued...

After Santa, we had Jason's side of the family over for breakfast and gift opening. This was my first time to host on Christmas Day, so needless to say I felt like a real "grown up"! I was excited to get to use my Christmas Dishes from PB. They had only been used once before, so it was fun to get them all out!

My mantel this year....I seem to do it differently every year, and I wasn't overly thrilled with it this year. I loved the red mesh ribbon, but need more large things to put on the mantel. Oh well...it will come with time!

Olivia with Nana (my mom) checking out the tree



VERY poor attempt at getting this gang to take a picture!


This group did much better!


Elizabeth & Mom
(Gram E & Nana)


Olivia taking money from Emily. Glad we've taught you well!

Deanna, Griffin & Michael



Our little TCU cheerleader


Me, Olivia and Gracie (our 50 pound poodle) in the tent together. Gracie has since gotten in it a couple of more times. She SOOOOOOOOOOO thinks she's a little human!


Playing with her new Aqua Doodle from Santa. Highly recommend this toy. She loves it (as she loves to color and draw), but it's just water, so there's no real mess! Fabulous idea!




Tried and tried to get pics of me and my girl before going to Elizabeth's for the evening round of Christmas, but she wasn't having any part in it!


Playing with giant legos

Daddy won't let Olivia do any of the work!


Yeah! Daddy let me put on the last pieces!


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know we had a great one with Olivia and I'm sure it will only be better next year!


1 comment:

  1. Haha, Looked like you guys had a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete