Monday, August 30, 2010

The Weekend in Pictures

I'm exhausted and don't have many words for you. Between my Thirty-One business, our recent move, work, running around after a 19-month old and preparing to consign in a children's consingnment sale, there's just not a lot left in me tonight! So here's what we did this past weekend....as you'll soon see, we didn't do much at all!

We went to church and came home with a cup of goldfish (see windowsill).


We allowed Olivia to nap in the dog crate with the dogs. Well, maybe we didn't, but I don't think she would have minded!


Olivia helped me go thru some of her baby things, where she found this newborn hat. She just insisted on wearing it and I must say it was pretty funny since it was a few sizes to small.....but she didn't care....she was PROUD.


Olivia ate with Daddy at the big table for the first time. I'm thinking she might need a booster seat.

And last, but not least.....it only took her a month to find the plastic containers. It was bound to happen at some point! When it was time, she did help me pick them up and put them back in the cabinet!



I'm sure that's it for the week! BUSY BUSY week ahead! Hope it's a good one for all!




No comments:

Post a Comment