Friday, October 16, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...

Olivia's new favorite thing to do is clap, and it's just so cute. Whenever I say "yea!", she responds by clapping. She'll also just randomly clap while watching her movies, or while playing...she just likes to do it! I love watching her get excited...so sweet.







On another note, she had ANOTHER busted ear drum last night...so back to the doctor yet again today. She is now having her 5th ear infection. Her pediatrician recommended we go to an ear, nose & throat specialist since the last 2 have been fast, severe and have also been so close together. She said they'll just get worse over the winter. I hate the thought of having to put tubes in her ears (even though it's a common procedure), but I think I'll hate it more if she has to live thru numerous ear infections and suffer that pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment