This child is a MESS! Since birth she has given funny looks, but her new one tops them all....and it's very much a look of disapproval (and I often get a little verbal disapproval with it as well...ha!). Anytime I do something she doesn't like, whether it's taking something from her or not getting dinner to her fast enough, she throws these looks at me. She's very serious about it, but she'll often smile when she's done, as if to say "just kidding mom"....but I know better!



"the look" turning into a smile
Notice how light her hair is getting? We recently found a picture of me when I was about 2, and my hair was nearly blonde. None of us really remember it being that light, but it definitely was....will be interested to find out what hers ends up being. It's already a BIG change from the jet black hair she had at birth!
No comments:
Post a Comment