Sunday, October 11, 2009

FALL HAS ARRIVED!

Clancy and I took the girls to a little Fall festival this weekend. They had pony rides, a petting zoo, hay rides and pumpkin decorating. Olivia and I did not participate in the pumpkin decorating, but she (we) did pick out a little pumpkin for her. She loved it and pitched just a little fit when I took it from her and put it in the stroller! After we got home, I gave the pumpkin to her again, and she just grinned from ear to ear. She's so so so so sweet (when she's not pitching those small fits - HA!).


Did I mention how chilly it was...mid-50's, breezy and 100% cloudy.


This pic below is one of my favorites...LOVE IT

Clancy and Maggie watching the sheep get shaved. Seems like they would have let him keep his wool for the winter...maybe he'll grow it back by then!


Maggie trying to hold Olivia's hand while we waited in line for the pumpkins.




Sweet little hands.




This was her little pumpkin.


Maggie got to ride on a pony. It'll be your turn next year, Olivia (maybe)!

Have I mentioned before how difficult it is to take pictures of more than 1 child???





1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I love the pictures of her sitting on the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete