Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekly Routine

This week was pretty much just a typical week for us, with each day pretty much the same.....wake up, go to work, come home, eat, play, go to bed. Olivia is doing much better sleeping at night, which is AWESOME! Mommy feels much better now! The last 2 months were pretty rough...I don't think I realized how deprived I was of some much-needed sleep! She has been sleeping approximately 11 hour stretches at night, which is GREAT!

Here are a few random pics from this past week.


Olivia was playing in her crib one evening and I walked in to check on her. She had fallen asleep and was hugging her bunny. How sweet??!!

It seems all of our posts have been food-related lately, but I guess that's the main thing going on with her, and every few days we get to try something new!


The following pictures CRACK me up! This was after Olivia tried pears for the first time. She's kind of a picky eater!

Bite #2


I took a couple of pictures before church this morning...I just thought these were sweet.







No comments:

Post a Comment