We got up Sunday and went to the early service. I've started getting nervous when Praise & Worship is over because I'm scared she's going to start "talking". A couple of weeks ago, I just took her to the "mother's room" for a while, managed to get her to sleep, then came back out, but I decided that wasn't really fair to me as I missed out on half of the sermon. So this week, after the song service, off to the nursery she went! They said she did really good, so I guess that will be the game plan from now on....take her to Praise & Worship (she really seems to enjoy it - our Church is pretty loud & upbeat), then I'll whisk her away to the Nursery!
We went to BJ & Lindsey's house Sunday afternoon and had an early dinner. They've come over a few times since Olivia was born, but she really seemed to take up with Lindsey this time around, and Lindsey was really good with her too!
We went to BJ & Lindsey's house Sunday afternoon and had an early dinner. They've come over a few times since Olivia was born, but she really seemed to take up with Lindsey this time around, and Lindsey was really good with her too!
BJ & Lindsey with Olivia
i love this picture! precious! it's not all the time you get everyone looking and smiling at the same time.
ReplyDelete