Sunday, May 31, 2015

We're still alive!

Well, it's been nearly 2 years since I have posted!   Wow!  I don't know why I stopped blogging...  My Etsy shop (www.oliviakatedesigns.etsy.com) has done really well over the last couple of years, so that keeps me pretty busy in the evenings.  Add full time job, making dinner, doing homework, etc.,   I guess life just got too crazy.

Things are awesome...probably better than ever.  We're just living life! 

So, let's see if I can give a super quick glimpse into the last couple of years!!!

Sept 2013:  Olivia got a new baby COUSIN (No, I did not have a baby!)


Halloween 2013:  Doctor Olivia on duty.


Christmas 2013:


January 2014:  5th Birthday party at TCBY.  
We had the whole place to ourselves and it was so much fun!


5th Birthday Photo Shoot at the Fort Worth Stockyards

In Pre-K, they got to have a tea party with the "Queen of England" ;) 


Annual Bluebonnet Pics (2014)


First trip to Disney World!  Nearly 4 hours later, we saw these two!  
We could have just gone on home after that -- her life mission was complete!  ;)

Smitten with Cinderella.


June 2014 - Olivia completed her first 5k (see below @ that cutie)!  It was SO HOT!
She completed her second 5k in March 2015.


We didn't do tons during the summer of 2014 - mainly just hung out and enjoyed our last days before big kid school!  We did have Olivia's cousins visit from Indiana which was fun!


August 2015:  KINDERGARTEN!!!!!  
I still don't know how it is possible.


Halloween 2014:  Here kitty kitty!



50th Day of School: 

"Christmas at the Door" - an outreach event we do each year.


 January 2015:  6th Birthday at Young Chefs Academy - lots of fun




In early 2015, we got SO MUCH SNOW.  It snowed off and on for a week or two and we got several inches one night. 

 

100th Day of School


All Kindergarten students were required to enter something in the Art Fair.  Olivia did a canvas painting.  We weren't allowed to help at all....which is really really hard for this mom! 

I chopped 6-7 inches off --- but I'm loving it!  

And yes, Gracie and Bentley are still alive and well! 


Jason is also alive and well --- although I'm not sure he looks like it here! 


Easter 2015


Random Mom & Olivia selfie -- she LOVES a good selfie.  lol


We recently got a fish.  It's also still alive and well. 


Bluebonnets 2015

Ready for the Kindergarten Rodeo



Olivia just graduated Kindergarten this past week.  HEARTBREAKING!  I can't seem to get the pics to upload yet, so maybe I'll share those in a year or two ;)

All in all, things are going good!  God is good!  Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment