We had Olivia's 4 year check up last week, which involved 4 shots. OUCH! She was such a big girl about it though...I was very proud of her and treated her to frozen yogurt afterwards.
4 YEAR OLD STATS
Weight: 35 pounds (50th Percentile)
Height: 39.5" (50th Percentile)
BMI: within normal range
Olivia had TONS of questions for Dr. Phillips. She's so inquisitive....about EVERYTHING. I guess that's a good thing...I know that's how she learns...but sometimes, you just want a little peace and quiet! lol
The day before Olivia's actual birthday, we had her 4 year old birthday pictures done. I think they turned out pretty cute! This is a hard age for pics. If she "poses", you get major fake smile. I'm sure it's a stage all kids go through!
These are in a funny order....but there are too many to load again!
Get ready...picture overload!!!
Get ready...picture overload!!!

























What a gorgeous little 4 year old!
ReplyDelete